Restore Your Database
If it becomes necessary to restore your database:
- File --> Restore Database
- A warning box pops-up that you may lose data.
- If you are sure you need to restore your database click "Yes"
- A blue box will pop-up with previous dates from which you can select.
- Choose a date prior to when you began having problems and click "Restore"
- When the process has completed you will be prompted to restart the software.
- Close the software and reopen to see the changes that were made.
- If you are still seeing the same problems you may need to restore the database again to an earlier date.
(Here is a video demonstrating how this is done)