- These are used when a new update is available but not automatic (you are not prompted to update when you open your software).
- This is considered a "soft" release. When an update has been available for a few weeks in this manner we then make it automatic.
- Custom updates are not always available - if there is no code at the bottom of this article then a custom update is not currently available.
To make a custom release available:
- Click on "File" --> "Web Update"
- When the yellow pop-up box appears, click "Check for Update"
- When it says there are none available, type the code in the text box and click "Custom Update"
- This is different for each update and is located at the bottom of this article
- It will process your request and, if an update is available, will show a check in the appropriate boxes related to the update.
- Click "Update Now"
Current Code: No custom update available. Current version is 126.96.36.199/DB: 188.8.131.52 If you are not on this version you should be prompted to update when you open your software. If you are not prompted, you can force an update.