"Lightly Hold Electrodes"
When you see the pop-up box "Lightly Hold Electrodes" gently cradle the handmasses/copper electrodes in the palm of your hand.
If this does not initialize the scan here are some steps to try before contacting support:
- Gently check the USB cord where it connects to your Qest box. Does it wiggle?
- Restart your computer. If the screen is frozen you can do a "Hard reboot" by holding CNTRL-ALT-DELETE buttons at the same time then select TASK MANAGER and click on the QEST4/ASYRA Program and END TASK - following that restart your computer.
- Unplug the cable from the system to your computer.
- Ensure your electrodes are plugged in properly (color of electrode wire needs to match the color of half circle above the plug-in location).
- Check the clients hands to see if they are too dry.
This should get you going. Please submit a ticket, if this does not take care of the problem.